Sunday, May 17, 2009

To all things there is a season...

Rainwater collection in Spring



Air-drying clothes in Summer



Apple harvest in Autumn


Nature's beauty in Winter

  • To all things there is a season, and I think that my blogging days are finally over.
  • Along with all the things offline that are calling my name, we are unexpectedly losing our internet connection and email in this move (at least for now), so I will soon be using the library as a means to access the web, if & when I do. Recently I joined an online forum for entertainment purposes and am presently uploading an album of photos to share from our years spent living here and creating the "Wildside" mini-homestead.
  • If you'd like to join in some nonsense and fun, sign up and then you'll be able to see it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment